Jeep tours in Madeira are a fun and different way to get to know the island. Especially because in the whole island there are places that are difficult to reach, where one can go only in an all terrain vehicle. This allows us to design various activities around these vehicles.
In this type of event the group is divided into teams, each in his own jeep. Each team receives a roadbook, or a specific map with directions they have to give the driver.
The end goal is to surpass all obstacles described in the roadbook. Through the route they will have various activities, such as clues, photos, quizzes, puzzles, adventure activities, and others. Besides the roadbook, there are other instruments that can be distributed with the aim of improving the performance of each team, like GPS, compasses, or tablets.
- Where: To be defined with the client
- Duration: half day or full day
- To be brought by clients: comfortable clothing and appropriate footwear
- Included: everything you need for the activity
- Availability: Everyday
- Maximum capacity: 300 people